Finding work you enjoy and understanding how you work best is the best thing you can do for your finances. Ken pulls back the curtains and shares who his favorite clients are and the three things each client must have to work with him.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- The two questions to ask to find the work you enjoy – 1:35
- Ken explains who his favorite clients are – 4:21
- What time folding means and how it may apply to you – 9:48
- The struggle with less than ideal clients – 11:55
- Why clients need to understand the big picture and put in homework – 16:35
- Ken’s impact goal – 24:00
- Finding your work method fuels how you work – 27:20
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download