One of the most effective personal traits of successful people is delayed gratification. If you’re committed to your goals, living with your values, and prioritizing your future, you can get to see and enjoy the fruits of delayed gratification.
For today’s episode, Ken differentiates immediate from delayed gratification. He talks about how changing the flow of money, budget, and savings had a powerful impact on his life and the clients and community he served.
Embracing delayed gratification is not easy: It involves being dissatisfied, which can be challenging for people. Making the effort to have discipline and drawing a line between your wants and needs can result in better and bigger rewards in the future.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Immediate gratification
- Examples of immediate gratification
- Delayed gratification
- Examples of delayed gratification
- How long will you be able to see and taste the fruits of delayed gratification?
- What can distinguish a person from the majority of households in the country
- Death benefits as vital for protecting family units and businesses
- The very powerful way to grow your income tax-free
- Changing the flow of money, budget, and savings had a powerful impact on Ken’s life and the clients and community he served
- The affordability index with real estate as the interest rates go up
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download