The Engineer of Finance talks about how powerful empirical data is for your finances. Also, he gives us the hyperlink to his webinar: Taking Back Control.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Next webinar registration link for 7/28/2020 at 10 AM PDT: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OiX8lxPMQk641HyOuyAB4g
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- A deep dive into empirical data – 2:04
- Taking Back Control: Ken’s next webinar – 2:52
- Creating value – 5:44
- Empirical data and science – 10:42
- Looking at numbers and data – 14:54
- Understanding the science – 20:31
- Making smart choices – 22:12
- How banks make money – 28:08
- Having a strong, free nation – 32:33
- The right way to play the game – 33:57
- Make your money work better for you – 34:54
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.