Kevin Crenshaw is the author of NEVERBOSS: Great Leadership by Letting Go. He explains how to empower the people in your business so that it runs more efficiently and creates a more positive workspace. The Mission of NEVERBOSS is to create Highly-Empowered Organizations that show the world a better way to lead.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Kevin Crenshaw
- Kevin’s new book: NEVERBOSS – 2:34
- Helping Ken improve his company – 3:11
- Great leadership for business – 4:21
- What is great leadership – 5:30
- A common issue: not knowing how to delegate – 6:38
- The business owner dilemma – 7:06
- Empowering a leader – 8:12
- The leadership steps card – 9:30
- What to do if you lack of stability – 11:13
- How to let go and empower people – 14:04
- A keyword: Ownership – 15:24
- Power of an empowered organization – 18:46
- A highly-empowered organization – 19:44
- It is all about making more money – 22:09
- No need to be the boss – 24:39
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.