Exit strategy: It is the first thing you should assess in saving and investment opportunities. But how do you get out?
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What an exit strategy is and how it is connected to the economy now
- How buying a house turned into an opportunity for Ken
- Getting out of an exit strategy: How it can work against you
- Buying gold and silver: Why more people are investing in them and how it works
- The ups and downs of doing short-term investments
- The beauty of locking up your money in investments like a Roth IRA and how it can work for you
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download