Ken Greene discusses the concept of ‘financial infidelity.’ He first heard the term about six to seven months ago and finds it a powerful way to describe when someone is financially unfaithful to their partner, whether in a marriage or a business partnership.
Greene talks about the importance of couples and partnerships being aligned, open, and transparent, working completely with integrity. He points out how fulfilling it can be when individuals complement one another by being aware of each other’s weaknesses and strengths.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken introduces the concept of financial infidelity and how it can impact partnerships and marriages.
- He emphasizes the importance of alignment, transparency, and integrity in successful partnerships and marriages, contributing to happiness and wealth creation.
- How credit cards can lead to financial issues and infidelity within relationships.
- The challenges of dealing with partners who are not in alignment and struggle with financial infidelity.
- Sharing the concept of financial infidelity as powerful language to help couples understand the long-term consequences of not working together financially.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download