Ken and Tammi tackle life settlements with Tim Wright, at ASR Alternative Investments. Hear how alternative investments and life insurance compliment each other when it comes to financial planning.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Cash has become illegal – 3:39
- Having cash can be a problem – 5:21
- Life insurance vs IUL – 6:06
- Financial tools at your disposal – 8:33
- The importance of having liquidity – 9:14
- What’s asset protection? – 9:46
- Life and asset insurance – 12:12
- The history of whole life insurance policies – 12:54
- Increasing cash flow – 15:46
- How news and media move – 21:39
- The virtues of whole life insurance – 23:20
- A new financial tool – 27:27
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS