Ken talks with Tammi Brannan about the difference between having a financial plan and having a financial strategy, and what to look for when working with a financial planner, so stay tuned and learn from his tips!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help others become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Love to help clients – 2:53
- Financial plans vs. Financial strategies – 5:33
- Financial plans – 6:30
- Understanding the “need analysis” – 7:01
- The financial industry and it’s market strategy – 7:57
- Creating a strategy with uncertainty – 10:32
- Priorities and dreams – 10:59
- Struggling with the financial plan concept – 11:44
- The importance of doing your homework – 16:45
- The test is easy once you know the answers – 19:17
- Helping others identify what they want to accomplish – 20:20
- The importance of learning how to create wealth in a better way – 21:11
- Live your life today but always think about what you want to accomplish tomorrow – 24:20
- Helpful products on the market – 27:07
- Getting educated and knowing what to do makes you empowered – 27:32
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.