Ken explains the importance of defining and focusing on your big why, the big reason why you do all things in your life: work, budgeting, taxes, and how having this approach unlocks all kinds of rewards in your life such as vacations, goodies, and overall financial freedom.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Identifying your WHY – 1:29
- Be careful who you share your WHY with – 3:30
- It’s not about the money, it’s about what money can give you – 4:39
- Wanting the best for his wife and kids – 5:15
- Ken’s big why is the love he has for the job, for learning and for the clients – 7:45
- A few important strategies Ken recommends to help you accomplish your goal – 10:33
- Why do something? Why not! – 15:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.