FREE! Quite often free has a catch! Sometimes free means people care and want to help and make a difference for you!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Being grateful for an excellent trip
- Complements to Joey the T-Rex
- Learning more ways to communicate
- Becoming a better listener
- What does free mean?
- Treating people like you want to be treated
- Free healthcare on Canada
- Things that are not free on so many levels
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.