Ken Greene shares his background and story about how he transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Why he transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the insurance industry – 0:19
- What Ken did with his money when he was 22 years old – 4:30
- Thinking he was retired to having it go to nothing – 9:23
- The biggest mistake he made – 12:14
- Why you need to live within your means and save at least 10% of what you make – 14:59
- What makes Ken unique to the industry – 16:43
- His weakness in the industry – 18:24
- Why you can enjoy today and have a way wealthier tomorrow – 20:07
Review, Subscribe and Share
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.