The Engineer of Finance discusses the short squeeze on Gamestop, options: calls & puts. Why shorts and puts should not be illegal and the benefits and dangers of playing in the stock market.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Shorts are evil – 0:44
- Ken’s thoughts on Gamestop – 3:06
- Understanding the market – 5:38
- Understand your “exit strategy” – 8:05
- A great way to create certainty – 10:47
- Market manipulation by all sides – 11:31
- The market going up – 18:46
- Leverage is phenomenal – 24:55
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.