I love math and logic. Math and logic are true for me. Through them, deductive reasoning can be applied to make educated decisions. I love learning and educating. I learn a lot by listening to others and, above all, by observing their actions, doing and applying what they say. That’s the truth. Get on the logic train. For that, you must apply math and logic to the financial industry. Many financial advisors teach us to do one thing, yet the industry is doing the exact opposite to create a lot of wealth. Let’s do what they do!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Get on board the logic train – 3:51
- There’s no true or false – 4:22
- Why Ken loves math – 4:38
- I like teaching and learning – 6:01
- What’s truth for Ken – 6:16
- Poverty is the ultimate killer – 7:15
- Step on board the logic train – 7:37
- He likes watching people through their actions – 8:24
- Amazon’s approach – 9:45
- Having a love-hate relationship with the financial industry – 10:09
- Determining what’s true and what’s false – 11:01
- The importance of teaching math – 13:36
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.