What better way to wrap up the year than by reviewing the essentials? On this episode we listen to Ken and Tammi go over the basic financial lessons we’ve learned throughout the year and why applying them can give you the best chances of obtaining material success in this industry.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Underpromise and overdeliver – 9:55
- It pays to be contrarian – 11:48
- Saving 15% of your income – 14:30
- Building up 6% of your income a year – 15:40
- The importance of a good foundation – 16:14
- Bad debt v.s. good debt – 17:00
- Living of the spread – 20:25
- Dividend-paying whole life insurance – 21:16
- Get in touch with Ken – 23:20
- One Bankosaurus isn’t enough – 24:15
- The importance of a mentor – 25:00
- Acknowledging a year of podcasts – 27:05
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.