Ken shares a personal story about his Grandma Greene’s “Money Tree.” He also explains how, with the right financial tools you can actually get money to grow on trees.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken begins this episode with a funny story about one of his clients finally getting to buy a McLaren supercar – 3:15
- Ken shares with us his family’s origins and Italian/Sicilian heritage – 9:49
- His Grandma told Ken she had a money tree – 13.52
- Ken talks about his feelings when he saw the money tree – 14:50
- Greene’s recommendation of a Robert Kiyosaki book -15:30
- Ken tells us that we can have our own money tree – 18:05
- How a money tree can be a family legacy – 26:06
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.