Happy Thanksgiving! It’s Ken’s favorite holiday. He talked about gratitude for what we have and gratitude for what is to come. This has been a tough year for many. It has been a tough year for the oil and natural gas industry. Ken talks about the reversion to the mean and how it can be your Time Machine, a way to go back in time and invest in areas that have experienced a huge correction in the market. The stock market has been crushing it again this year and it does not have a correction there (yet). Instead, the oil and natural gas industry experienced a large correction this year and this sector could be your Time Machine!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken’s favorite holiday – 5:26
- Be grateful and celebrate life – 5:49
- A day to eat as much as possible – 6:43
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone – 8:57
- Loving numbers and technology – 11:10
- Being grateful for things to come – 15:11
- Covid has a huge impact on our economy – 16:06
- Covid has created a time machine – 25:04
- Being fascinated with the oil and gas industry – 25:57
- A great place to invest money – 28:55
- One of the fundamental pieces of investment – 31:02
- Investing in Tesla – 32:13
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.