With a new format on this episode Ken talks with a long time friend, client and podcast listener about his success story of applying financial advice he’s learned to create wealth.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Hank’s background – 4:05
- Hank’s success story – 7:02
- Banking is necessary, banks are not – 7:16
- They talk about the win-win situation – 8:47
- How family can make business more complicated than it needs to be – 13:58
- The conversation Hank had with his wife about a family loan and what happened – 15:47
- Understanding different financial policies – 17:45
- How to pay back loans – 19:33
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.