Is it possible to use your money to work for you? What bank will allow you to enjoy a lot of your money in retirement without the big chunk of your funds going to IRAs, 401ks, and other taxes?
For Ken, the answer to this is through Bankosaurus®. Using Bankosaurus® for 10 great years already, Ken talks about his experiences using the financial service. He highlights not only the pros but also the cons of using it.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The key to success: Having a phenomenal team and being a great leader. – 3:54
- Being a big impact: What Ken wants to happen to the show. – 6:09
- Why Ken is excited that his Bankosaurus® is turning 10 years old. – 8:39
- The area that helped him move forward. – 11:33
- The pros of using Bankosaurus®. – 14:12
- Can you access the money even before you turn 59? – 19:55
- Leveraging cash and equity in so many different ways. – 21:34
- Comparing Bankosaurus® with other banks. – 24:37
- Highlights: Numbers involving Bankosaurus®. – 27:18
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download