Ken’s 1st Bankosaurus® just turned 9 years old, he shares real examples of how he has grown. Enjoy this episode!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken’s first Bankosaurus® – 2:06
- Struggling with the idea of aging – 2:28
- Creating his first Bankosaurus® – 4:26
- The Bankosaurus as a powerful strategy – 5:30
- Having income protection – 7:02
- A protection tool – 7:59
- Happy birthday Bankosaurus® – 8:09
- Real estate can be so powerful – 9:32
- Celebrating his Bankosaurus®’ birthday – 11:02
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.