What’s the one movie that changed your life or your perception of something?
For today’s episode, I’ll discuss the movie “Groundhog Day”.
I love that movie and Bill Murray is hilarious! I also enjoy how the story demonstrates that you can be handed the exact same world every day and create such a different world for yourself. If you figure out what you want, take action to get there!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Happy Groundhog Day! What’s Ken’s going to do? – 0:57
- Bill Murray’s character.- 1:45
- One of the biggest fears in his life. – 3:11
- Sometimes, we just don’t know how to move forward on something. Maybe it’s just best if we hate it. 4:51
- Having people around you that you admire, that you resonate with, that you look up to hold you accountable. – 6:58
- Establish what you don’t want, if you’re having a hard time finding what you do want. – 9:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.