For this episode, I wished everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, thanked all the guests on the show in 2022, and encouraged people to be guests on the show in 2023. I also talked about Congress passing bills late in the year when we’re not paying attention, and wished everyone a wonderful end of 2022 and look forward to 2023.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- How to become a guest on the show in 2023
- People who Ken is thankful for
- Congress passing bills late in the year when we’re not paying attention
- Looking forward to 2023
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download