Happy New Year. Quick monologue talking about ideas on how to reflect on 2021 and create some goals for 2022.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
“Bob Newhart – Stop It!”
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Reflections: Looking back at the year. – 1:16
- Establishing simple goals for the year. – 3:20
- However you do that, find something that works for you. – 6:39
- Dream and picture, when you’re not distracted, what would be the financial lifestyle you want. – 6:54
- Who’s your ultimate business partner? – 9:22
- Goals for the show next year. – 10:24
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.