In this conversation, Ken Greene discusses the importance of gratitude and how it has positively impacted his life. He talks about how gratitude has helped him overcome difficult times and has made him a better person. He also shares how he teaches his son gratitude and how it is a valuable skill to have. He reflects on what he is grateful for in the present and what he is looking forward to in the future.
Ken recalls how spending time with his son is one of the most important things to him, and how grateful he is for the opportunity to do so. He also talks about how he is looking forward to continuing to grow and achieve in the coming year.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What Ken is grateful for in his life
- Thanksgiving: A day of gratitude and family
- What life is like when living with no gratitude
- Being grateful for even the little things
- Using Thanksgiving as a time to reflect and be more grateful
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download