How would you like to have a pay raise without putting in extra work? In this episode Ken talks about changing the flow of money which has a dramatic affect on your income. He also explains why cash flow is king and why it’s something you should constantly be looking for.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- How powerful the banking process is – 1:39
- When you have a bankasaurus you don’t need to deal with banks – 2:37
- Ken’s experiment of getting equity out of his home – 3:40
- Why cash flow is king – 6:51
- Borrowing to create more cash flow – 11:15
- Creating opportunities when you have savings – 14:57
- By changing the flow of money Ken is able to give people a raise without changing their income – 16:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.