Ken talks about merchant cash advances which is an alternative investment that many people don’t know about. He compares the risk and returns of merchant cash advances to the S&P 500 and helps us understand how it works.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Why Tammi focuses on creating an ideal day.
- The reason why Ken has a hard time spending money on himself.
- Understanding merchant cash advances.
- The S&P 500 vs Alternative Investments.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.