Living your perfect day is critical because your number one investment is your earned income. If you can create your perfect workday it will affect your work, business and health. Ken and Tammi talk about the process of creating your perfect day and Ken uses examples of how he is implementing this strategy in his life.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- How Ken creates his perfect day. – 2:33
- Why you need to love what you’re doing for work. – 3:47
- Begin with the end in mind. – 6:25
- Ken walking through his question of the perfect day. – 7:53
- Why he has a scrum meeting every morning. – 16:15
- How to get clarity with your work and work day. – 18:46
- Tammi’s suggestions on how to create your perfect day. – 25:34
- The benefits from taking time off. – 28:18
- Your #1 investment is your earned income. – 32:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download