If you are struggling to know where’s the best place to store your money, do not hesitate, because Ken Greene has the answer: Use the Bankosaurus®! On this episode, our host explains how it can be a very effective strategy to treat almost like a sinking fund to store cash for your next property. You can do whatever you want if you have a great place to store your money! Stay tuned and listen how!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Talking about the last episodes – 1:35
- A great place to store cash – 3:18
- The Bankosaurus® is a very powerful tool – 3:31
- How often and how to implement the Bankosaurus® – 5:38
- A very powerful sinking fund – 6:09
- Taking the cash flow from the Real Estate – 6:50
- What happens if you have an emergency? – 9:22
- Some things that you have to consider and be careful with – 10:47
- Access to cash flow any time you want – 12:11
- Ken talks about building wealth one house at a time – 13:39
- Having whole life insurance policies – 15:28
- Fun ways to store your money – 15:47
- With the Bankosaurus®, your cash flow can grow! – 17:22
- Ken will talk about qualified plans for the next episodes – 25:08
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.