Ken and Tammi discuss ways to create more accessible cash to help create more certainty during this COVID_19 pandemic.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Last episode’s guest – 2:14
- Learning more about oil – 7:08
- Growing impatient from social distancing – 8:00
- The pandemic impacting people – 9:25
- The rate of new cases – 12:04
- An article about the news and COVID_19 – 17:45
- Focusing on rates of return – 21:49
- The danger of COVID_19 – 22:38
- Learning more about real estate – 24:14
- How can we create more certainty? – 24:27
- Having money that is not at risk – 26:21
- The importance of having money liquid to create certainty – 35:22
- Things that we can control and create more certainty – 46:59
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.