In this special episode, The Engineer of Finance talks about what your life is worth. He shares his insights into human life value and economic life value.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer of Finance click here
- No more talking about COVID_19 – 3:27
- What do you do to protect yourself from coronavirus? – 3:42
- Creating new strategies – 5:37
- Restaurants and social distancing – 7:30
- We need the world to start turning again – 9:09
- Teaching how to create cash – 11:16
- Using the Bankosaurus® as a strategy – 12:00
- What’s human life value? – 14:22
- What economic life value is – 16:26
- The importance of economic life value – 18:45
- Protecting your economic life value – 25:09
- Creating a Bankosaurus® for your family – 25:52
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.