You can’t have human rights without property rights. Ken talks about the importance of human rights and property rights and why they are inseparable.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- What are property rights? – 7:22
- Moving property rights – 7:37
- Human rights and property rights are inseparable – 8:02
- Property rights have to be defended – 9:21
- Protect your human and property rights – 10:28
- A really weird year – 12:14
- People shouldn’t be afraid to express their opinions – 15:38
- Property rights protected – 17:59
- Get educated about human rights and property rights – 21:12
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download