Loans can be awesome! If you are the lender — it’s rewarding and fun to collect that interest every month. If you’re the lendee, maybe not so fun. But what if you could be the lender and the lendee and guarantee 10% or 20% in your investment? Loans can be a powerful strategy to create substantial wealth in your family.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with KenIf you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Loans can be a lot of fun – 1:39
- Debt is good – 3:07
- How you can get a return on your investment – 5:35
- A different way to play the financial game – 7:28
- Using the Greene Machine – 11:11
- Guarantee a loan – 12:45
- A fair interest rate to charge – 15:01
- Loans are good and great – 16:38
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS