The Engineer of Finance talks about why he loves being an investment advisor. Seeing the successes of his clients and listeners creates so much joy for him!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- It’s all about relationships – 2:06
- Creating The Greene Machine – 4:13
- Why Ken loves the industry – 4:53
- The test is easy when you know the answers – 6:34
- Why Ken loves his work – 8:24
- The desire to have life-long relationships – 14:34
- Loving what you are doing – 16:12
- Thanksgiving is his favorite holiday – 19:22
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.