In this episode of the Engineer of Finance podcast, host Ken Greene delves into the essential topic of work-life balance, highlighting the impact it has on both our professional and personal lives. Drawing on his own experiences, Greene shares powerful insights on the importance of prioritizing our well-being and finding equilibrium between our work and personal commitments.
Greene kicks off the discussion by differentiating between ignorance and stupidity, using his own experience of continuous work without taking time for breaks or holidays as an example. Continuing the conversation, Ken emphasizes the significance of being present and cherishing the moments spent with family, as well as diligently safeguarding those precious days off from any work-related intrusions. To further drive his message home, Ken invites his son, Maximus, to share his perspective on their recent vacation together.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The importance of taking time off and scheduling it first is crucial for entrepreneurs, as it helps maintain a work-life balance and prevents burnout.
- Being present and enjoying the moments with family and friends should always be a priority.
- Ignorance refers to not knowing better, while stupidity is doing the same thing even when you know better.
- The host shared a personal story that emphasizes the importance of protecting one’s free days and being present with loved ones during vacations.
- Having a balance between work and leisure is essential for personal growth, happiness, and success.
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.