I’m late for my special announcement. Grateful for Diania Merriam coming on my show. I enjoy the thinking, discipline, and actions taken by those that embrace the F.I.R.E. movement.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The things that Ken wants to talk about. – 2:20
- I don’t engage in arguments to be right. I engage in argumentation to learn where they’re coming from. Not to be right, but to be right moving forward. – 4:30
- What can money do for you? – 5:32
- Diania’s success story. – 9:01
- The problem with Roth IRAs – 11:55
- Ken’s issue and concern with 401ks and IRAs. – 12:16
- Is President Joe Biden good for Main Street? – 18:04
- More taxation does not create a stronger economy. – 20:07
- We can’t just be a country of consumption. We need to be a country of consumption and production. – 23:09
- What are taxing unrealized gains? – 24:30
- Effects of the mandates in the economy. – 28:44
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.