Learning how to protect your income is as important as learning how to increase it. That’s why on this episode, we provide you with all the information you need on income protection insurance. Stay tuned to listen to Ken Greene as he dives into the subject of disability insurance, the real estate market, and realtors.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Discussing disability insurance and protection insurance – 5:15
- Helping others to succeed – 6:37
- Fear as a powerful motivator – 7:11
- Focusing on Wall Street as a solution – 7:41
- The importance of educating people on their financial options- 8:30
- Kim Butler’s Truth Concepts – 10:01
- Teaching different ways of thinking – 12:05
- Always trying to create more knowledge – 14:14
- Avoid making excuses and take action – 14:55
- Pretending to be an engineer – 15:53
- What happens if you don’t have income protection insurance? – 18:44
- An individual income protection policy – 19:02
- Discussing social security for disability insurance – 20:30
- The importance of having an income protection insurance – 22:05
- Tammi and real estate – 25:30
- Ken’s advice for Tammi about finding a property – 26:52
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.