Consumer Price Index (CPI) was reported as a 4.2% increase from last year! Inflation has been recognized by our government and the reckless creation of more US dollars has to stop. Government must live within its means.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- About inflation – 3:11
- It’s great not to be in debt – 10:17
- A 4.2% increase of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) – 10:54
- Represent your citizens – 13:59
- You have to have the money liquid – 14:31
- Having a savings strategy – 19:00
- About hyperinflation – 19:47
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS