There is more to inflation than we may think. Ken Greene talks about inflation as the strongest form of taxation, how it works, and what to do when it comes to retirement. Listen to this episode and enjoy it!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- The value of what you are getting – 5:53
- A nation built on financial freedom – 8:01
- What’s inflation? – 9:53
- Describing inflation using an analogy – 12:03
- The inflation calculator – 14:01
- The purchasing power – 17:09
- Spending more than they are collecting – 18:49
- We need a government – 22:24
- Inflation is the largest form of taxation – 23:25
- Everything is about money – 26:47
- How can you stop inflation? – 32:35
- Inflation is the largest form of taxation – 33:30
- Why you should always study and learn to understand finances – 34:50
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.