Ken and Tammi are joined by Kyle V. Robertson. He’s an avid listener of the podcast and is here today to share some stories on how he met Ken and how they work together. Also, he tells us how New American Funding makes a difference in the mortgage industry by funding loans themselves.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with Kyle V. Robertson
- Kyle introduces himself – 2:25
- Ken recalls a previous episode about his loan officer – 4:00
- Stories from their first encounters – 6:15
- How listening to the podcast has helped Kyle work with Ken – 11:15
- Kyle’s areas of expertise – 11:36
- How a Cash-Out Refinance is advantageous for clients – 12:30
- Why loans can be very powerful – 14:00
- What Kyle sees in the interest rate environment – 14:40
- They talk about the “Bankosaurus” and “Joey the T-Rex” merchandise – 17:00
- Having merchandise as an offer for prospects – 19:00
- What is the best way to present an application to a mortgage consultant? – 21:50
- The excitement behind the mortgage business – 29:00
- Tammi’s takeaways – 32:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.