Joey the T. Rex is more than a dinosaur and logo. What he stands for is a guide for true real principles that have existed for a very long time yet rarely taught in the industry. In this special episode you’ll hear from Ken Greene and his father about the story of Joey the T. Rex and the entrepreneurial background in the family.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help other people create a “Piggy Bank On Steroids,” and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken’s guest co-host is his Dad – 2:22
- The moment Ken’s dad understood Ken’s role in finance – 5:48
- Ken’s entrepreneurial background – 8:00
- Introducing Joey the T. Rex – 15:04
- Why we’re focused on true real principles – 20:32
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download