Kim Daly is one of America’s Top Franchise Consultants who has helped thousands of people explore franchise opportunities. For over 20 years, she has traveled the country as a keynote speaker and business break-out leader and has hosted her own live events educating, motivating, and inspiring Americans to the dream of small business ownership through the proven systems of a franchise.
Prior to becoming a franchise consultant, Kim ran her own health & fitness-based consulting firm and worked with Dr. Denis Waitley, Denise Austin, eDiets.com, Gold’s Gym, and many other national health and wellness brands. She launched the first health and fitness marketplace at USATODAY.com called BeHealthyNow. She was a personal trainer in college and a Miss America contestant. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Nutritional Biochemistry and a minor in sports nutrition.
Kim has been a business owner for 20 years. She has the wisdom that comes from experience and combines that with her knowledge of the franchise industry and passionate personality to inspire people to achieve their dream of business ownership. In all her pursuits, she desires to be a role model and influence others to live their best life!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- Connect with Kim Daly
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Helping people invest in franchises – 4:32
- Franchises can be a phenomenal opportunity – 5:02
- What is a good franchise? – 6:56
- Looking for candidates that are motivated – 11:15
- People don’t follow the system – 21:19
- The reason why franchises fail – 22:47
- The opportunity to make money – 33:09
- Having win-win relationships – 35:25
- Every business should be built to be sold – 43:08
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download