Today, we get the opportunity to hear from a uniquely qualified expert. John Von Nolde is representing investors wishing to extend their portfolio as well as first-time investors. Join us as we discuss why John’s experience allows him to represent both buyers and sellers more effectively in this evolving and complicated real estate market.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Connect with John Von Nolde
- John’s background – 1:17
- Why invest in real estate? – 4:27
- Challenges of working in real estate – 11:13
- Problems you’ll find in a property – 13:40
- Issues not covered by home insurance – 15:20
- What happened when the market crashed? – 19:07
- California and retirement – 20:24
- A great property manager – 24:51
- Deflation in the Real Estate market – 31:23
- Advantages of having a property manager – 32:55
- Using a property manager license – 38:34
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.