In this podcast, Ken Greene talks about his coaching style and his educational style. He also talks about why he loves working in the financial arena.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Ken has a lot to share and teach – 3:24
- Ken shares with us a story about his little boy – 4:55
- He talks about his love for watersports – 7:26
- He loves learning, improving and teaching people all the things he has learned – 7:45
- The financial arena – 10:10
- The importance of reducing tax liabilities – 13:45
- It all starts with education – 20:45
- The more you can self-insure the more money you’ll have in your pocket – 24:00
- Umbrella Insurance – 27:59
- He explains the importance of your personal insurance – 28:45
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download