Too many advisors in the insurance and financial industry are great salespeople but don’t care about the details. Ken has an opposite philosophy. He believes that it’s ALL about the details!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
Book a meeting with Ken
If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- It’s all about the details – 1:56
- Being a great facilitator – 4:14
- Typical financial advisors and salespersons – 5:26
- Teaching a different way to play the financial game – 9:11
- Almost everything in life is about the details – 15:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
- Subscribe with RSS