Ken talks about tax rates, fair tax, tax evasion, tax avoidance, tax harvesting, and much more… He shares several ideas on how to have a high annual income and pay income taxes at a much lower tax rate.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Talking about taxes – 5:29
- Why central planning is difficult – 7:10
- We have the ability to make decisions – 11:07
- Tax season – 13:22
- Income and tax rates – 18:35
- A devastating year for this country – 20:04
- Reducing rates – 21:05
- Ways to create more freedom – 22:28
- Tax season again – 26:12
- Paying sales taxes – 27:53
- Tax avoidance vs. tax evasion – 29:26
- Strategies to lower your taxes – 33:42
- Using taxes as a tool – 38:13
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.