Imagination is key as we’ve discovered during our conversations with our guest Ken Greene who returns to the show to talk about the scenarios that can be created through imagination, how they might get you in trouble and how those principles can be applied to the process of “buying and holding” as a passive investment strategy.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode, please visit: http://engineeroffinance.com
- If you’d like to get in touch with our guest Ken Greene please visit:
- The art of avoiding conflict – 2:00
- The importance of imagination- 4:04
- Creating new scenarios through Imagination – 5:34
- Imagination can also get you in trouble – 6:18
- Having passion behind your dreams – 8:26
- Choosing a dream based on your skillset – 10:28
- “The shark is not the issue” – 14:47
- The intricacies of the stock market – 17:02
- What is a qualified plan? – 18:12
- Buying and holding (a passive investment strategy) – 20:48
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.