The land of the free and the midterm elections will be the topic of conversation as we discuss the current landscape of the US government and the so-called First-past-the-post voting system.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene:
- Republican or democrat? – 5:05
- The size and wealth of the government – 6:08
- US voting system – 6:50
- How Trump won the Primaries – 8:04
- First-past-the-post (FPTP) system – 8:10
- Contributions to political parties – 9:58
- A balanced budget – 11:07
- The feeling of a misplaced vote – 12:54
- Choosing the candidate we want – 14:56
- Buying an association (President and Vice President) – 19:03
- The US as a free nation – 20:50
- Freedom to vote or not – 21:59
- Distrust in the voting system – 23:00
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.