Opportunity cost may not be a concept you consider often but after listening to this episode we promise your view might change, so join us as we listen to Ken and Tammi discuss the meaning of “Opportunity Cost”, how inflation works against us and how we may find scenarios to take advantage of taxes and real estate.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Being grateful on Thanksgiving – 1:33
- What is Opportunity Cost? – 2:42
- Missing an opportunity – 3:42
- Examples of Opportunity Cost – 4:42
- Inflation that works against us – 5:42
- What is inflation? – 6:44
- How do you address opportunity cost? – 10:06
- The art of negotiations – 11:51
- Taking advantage of Opportunity Cost – 13:10
- Taxes and real estate -15:22
- Choosing when to say yes or no- 18:55
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Subscribe with Apple Podcasts
- Follow on Spotify
- Subscribe with Stitcher
Subscribe with RSS