Choosing the right partner is critical, that’s why this episode is a must for all those finance enthusiasts and entrepreneurs out there, as we listen to Ken and Tammi discuss the subject of Partnerships and Joint Ventures, their importance and how choosing the wrong ones may be dangerous.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- The cost of being single- 2:51
- Free enterprises in the USA – 6:04
- Finding the right partner – 8:11
- Understanding Joint Ventures – 10:52
- Joint Venture or partnership? – 11:40
- The dangers of partnerships – 14:46
- The nature of co-signing – 17:16
- The power of Joint Ventures – 18:22
- Doing the best for the client – 20:30
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.