Health, wealth and how to find better ways to improve yourself will be the topics of today’s episode. Join us as we discuss some of the critical facts you need to keep in mind to achieve improvements in your life and which might hopefully help you find what really drives you.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and to help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- The cash flow of a multimillionaire – 3:49
- Love of pizza – 4:58
- Good and Bad Habits – 6:13
- Being mentally sharp – 6:50
- Money in the absence of health – 7:25
- Discussing health and wealth – 7:36
- Training at the gym – 9:46
- Finding your real motivation – 10:29
- Strategies for creating more wealth – 13:28
- The importance of savings – 16:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.