In today’s episode, Ken Greene revisits some previous concepts to help you understand 529 plans and other strategies for saving for college, retirement, and qualified plans in general that can be useful no matter what stage you are in your life! Stay tuned, and listen to Ken’s insights!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Ken’s ideal client – 2:10
- Being in the accumulation phase – 2:55
- Being more dependent – 3:20
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) – 7:00
- What is a 529 plan? – 9:14
- Advantages of 529 plans – 11:44
- Prepaid tuitions – 13:22
- The way you really create wealth – 16:47
- Tax liabilities and real estate – 18:40
- The value of a 529 plan – 19:12
- Focus on doing one thing! – 21:41
- What is the “baby Bankosaurus®” – 24:00
- If you want to know more about the baby Bankosaurus®, contact Ken – 26:40
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.